Meeting Minutes 11-17-2021

Download Meeting Minutes (PDF File)

Meeting Minutes for 11/17/2021

The meeting was held at Bill Bouffard’s house from 6:00pm until 7:30pm.
Attendance – There were 13 members.

Meeting Minutes

  • Minutes were discussed. Motion to accept by Randy 2nd by Ray. Motion passed. Treasurer’s Report
  • Jeff provided an overview of the status of the accounts.
  • Motion to accept the treasurer’s report was made by Dan, 2nd was made by Bill B. Motion passed unanimously.

Membership Officers Report

  • 82 letters were mailed out to registered snowmobile owner. We receive 4 new members.
  • The drawing for the gift certificate to Duck Pond Variety was held. The winner will be notified and arrangements will be made to deliver the gift certificate to him.

Information Officer

  • This year Christmas Party will be held at the Frog and Turtle. Doors open at 6:00. Mention that you are with the club.
  • Lenny’s has offered us his location for the Bonfire. The date is TBD.

Trail Master’s Report

  • A work crew will meet at 8:00 at the Community Center to pick up the old bridge materials to send them to the transfer station. Ray volunteered to bring his dump truck to haul the loads for us.
  • Oil change kits and other fluids for the Rangers will be purchased from Abbott’s by Lance and dispersed to the appropriate members for servicing the equipment.
  • A discussion was held on the safety kits and tools that should be with all grooming equipment. A list will be generated by mark L and discussed at the next meeting.
  • Randy will work on arranging Club SWAG for people who want to purchase it.
  • We will be relocating the trail from Wagon Wheel trail to the Pipeline next weekend.
  • Tom is looking into purchasing combo locks for the club.

Digital Officer

  • Facebook engagement is up 90%.
  • MSA raffle tickets are selling beyond expectations. We will manage inventory of tickets to ensure we don’t sell more than we have.
  • Remember to send pictures and a brief write up to Jeff so we can post our progress.
  • Everyone is encouraged like and share our posts on social media whenever possible.

New Business

  • N/A

The next meeting will be held on December 1st at 6:00 at Bill Bouffard’s house. These minutes are based on the information I have gathered during the meeting. If I’ve written anything that someone finds to be inaccurate, please let me know so the potential issues can be addressed prior to the next meeting.

Think snow everybody! Lots and lots of snow.

Club Secretary,
Lance Cyr